Buyers’ Meet – Hospitality Connect
Description: Over 100 from the hospitality industry, including Procurement heads,Corporate/Executive housekeepers and Engineers will gather to network with Vendors for cleaning and pest solutions.
- Panel Discussion on Pest Management
- Presentations on cleaning and hygiene solutions
Who can attend?
From select Hotels – EHKs, CHKs, Procurement Heads and Engineers of Hotels
9.45am Onwards : Registration/ Networking Tea & Coffee
10.20am – 10.30am : Inauguration
10.30am – 10.35am : Keynote address
10.35am – 11.20am : Debate ‘Pricey Pests’: Pest Experts vs Hospitality Experts
- Avril Sule, Associates Professor, Sheila Raheja Institute of Hotel Management
- Sivakumar Somasundaram, Consultants Entomologist & Master Trainer
- Uday Menon, General Secretary, Indian Pest Control Association (IPCA)
- David Shalem, Director, Prudent Pest Control Pvt. Ltd
- Saravan Kumaran, Director-Housekeeping, Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad
- Yogesh Deshmukh, Executive Housekeeper, Novotel Hotels & Resorts, Hyderabad Airport
- Sulabha Vidhate, Executive Housekeeper, Ramoji Film City
11.20am – 11.25am : Presentation by Raju Parulkar, President, Indian Pest Control Association (IPCA)
11.25am – 11.40am : Networking Tea & Coffee
11.40am – 11.50am : Presentation by IPHA
• Vaishali Sinha, Founder & General Secretary, I- Professional Housekeepers’ Association
11.50am – 12.00pm : Presentation by HPMF
• Nitin Nagrale, Founder and General Secretary, Hospitality Purchasing Manager’s Forum
12.00pm : Onwards Presentations on Cleaning Technologies for Hospitality
1.20pm : Conclusion
1.25pm : Networking Lunch and Visit to the Expo
Round table discussion on “Partnering for City Cleaning, Greening, Hygiene & Sanitation – Government, Corporates & Cleaning Industry”
Description: The present “Smart” scenario demands that we take a collective responsibility to keep our city clean and green. How a partnership model of Municipal Corporations, Corporate Environment/CSR heads and the Cleaning industry can help achieve the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Panel Discussion on “Ideal model for keeping cities clean”
- Presentation on Successful model of Pune
- Presentations on City Cleaning Solutions
Who can attend?
Municipal Corporations, Waste Solution Providers, Industries (Environment Heads), CSR Heads*
11.15am – 11.30am : Inauguration
11.30am – 1.30pm : Panel Discussion
• Dr. B.Janardhan Reddy, Municipal Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
• N Manjunatha Prasad, Municipal Commissioner, Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike
• P.Poornachandra Rao, Joint Director 2, Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration Government of Andhra Pradesh
• P Seshadri, Managing Director & CEO, ODC Standards Certifications (India) Pvt. Ltd.
• P. Chandra Moulieswara Reddy, Municipal Commissioner, Kadapa Municipal Corporation
• Jogarao Bhamidipati, Director, Source Fiber Global inc
• P V V D Prasadrao, Municipal Commissioner, Medak Municipal Corporation
• Syed Abdul Basheer, SWM Specialist, State PMU – Swachh Bharat Mission, Govt. of Telangana
• G N Murthy, General Manager WOW, ITC Ltd.
• Dr. Mohd. Sirajuddin, Senior Health Officer, Nizamabad Municipal Corporation
• Madhura Talegaonkar, Assistant General Manager & Head – CSR, Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
• K. Shashanka, Municipal Commissioner, Karimnagar Municipal Corporation
• Kidambi Srinivas, Senior Manager – CSR, Kalburgi Cement (P) Ltd.
• Aswin Kumar David, Regional Head – CSR, Dalmia Cement Bharat Ltd.
• D. John Samson, Municipal Commissioner, Ramagundam Municipal Corporation
• Thirumaleshwara Rao, Lead CSR & Skill Development, Gati Ltd.